Sunday, February 01, 2009

It's Finally Here!!!

Have I ever told you how much I love February? No? Well, I do! Besides the fact that it's the "month of love" (which, right now puts it on my list of reasons to die), it is also the month of my birth, and it is short. These reasons may not seem very significant, but I'll tell you why they are.

1). Love is good.
2). I was born. :-) Really, I love love love love birthdays. Not just my own, but everyone's. I think birthdays that go uncelebrated are tragic and something should be done about it. Right away.
3). Less days in a month makes it feel like the semester is going faster. It's amazing how much those two or three days can affect your outlook on life. You reach the end of the month and you think, "It's already March? I CAN go on!" It's really a beautiful thing.

So, enjoy February! It's really a wonderful month. Next month I'll write on the wonders of March. This might become the only thing I post about from now on, so prepare yourself for monthly updates on why each month is wonderful. ;-)

No comments: