Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My New Favorite Thing

Two words: Google Earth.

I downloaded google earth yesterday and I've been having loads of fun since than. Today i've been to the Pyramids, the Eiffel Tower, Kuwait (not my idea!), Outer Space, my sister's house, my friend Lydia's house, and Greece. It's been a busy morning. Don't worry, I promise I won't staulk anybody to much. Oh calm down, I kid! I won't staulk anyone at all!!

Yesterday I went to San Francisco. It was fun. Even though this is keeping my short short attention span occupied and entertained for hours, it's still pretty creepy. People can look at your house!!! My car is actually in the shot of my sister's house... weird. If you go to my parents house on Google Earth my sister's horse looks like a skeleton. It's gross.

Amanda just told me it was April and Afton just accidentally threw my mail on the ground. Carbon Monoxide leak? I think so.

No comments: