Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Favorite Things of the Week

Lately, all I've wanted to do in life is browse through Martha Stewart catalogs and do every single craft she's ever made as well as learn to sew my own clothes. So! In light of the fact that crafts are the LAST thing I have time to do until after finals (6 weeks and counting!), i've decided to do a weekly favorite things list (Martha Stewart style!). Here is the first one (don't you feel special that you get to see this!)

1). Music played solely through different sized conch shells.
2). "I'm a fermata... hold me."
3). Heidi Seifert (Thanks for being a great friend, and laughing at my jokes when no one else does!)
4). The fact that Sunday holds the possibility of rain.
5). Diet A&W Cream Soda
6). My green sweater
7). Meeting Heidi's parents and hanging out with them
8). Red Shoes that were never meant for walking in but are oh so cute
9). Laughing a lot because everything is funny when you're this tired.

Have a fantastic weekend friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE being on your favorite things list!! :-D it makes me happy. Just like conch shells and water :-)