Thursday, December 18, 2008

This Is What Freedom Looks Like

5:15pm- Hand Greek final over to professor, walk out of classroom and do a little happy dance.

5:17pm - Dance in the rain

5:20pm - Drive to Cate's house to watch "Friends" giggling the entire time.

6pm - Dinner with Heidi

6:35pm - Attempted to use Heidi's cheap-crap umbrella and decided to just embrace the wetness that was yesterday.

8pm - Go see the first movie I've seen in the theater since... I actually have no idea what the last movie I saw in the theater was.... Well now you know just how non-movie seeing life has been for me.

3 hours later Heidi and I dragged ourselves out of the movie theater yawning and wishing we were in bed because it was almost 11pm and that's our bedtime.

I love not having homework to do :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheap crap umbrella it is! But it is also green and fits in my purse. Oh, such a dilemma. :-)