Thursday, August 14, 2008

Well Hello There!

Ok so it's been almost a month since I last wrote because since that last time I wrote I have done... NOTHING! My life has consisted of data entry, the gym, and eating back every calorie I just burned, and believe me you don't want to hear about any of those.

So why, you may ask, am I suddenly writing again? Did something interesting happen that I just absolutely had to write about? No! I just thought I'd tell all y'all that Saturday morning at 10am I am boarding a plane for Maui! Then I will spend the rest of my week swimming, relaxing, kayaking, hiking, running on the beach (ok, so that will probably turn into crying on the beach, but i'm going to try), and most importantly eating! I will return a week from Sunday and I will be very tan and relaxed and mostly likely have very frizzy hair.

The day after I return I will be moving into my apartment with my lovely new roommates who I am so excited to finally be living with. School starts the 27th which I am strangely also excited about... that will last about a month and a half and than mid-october will role around and I'll cry.

Maybe after all this I will have something interesting or atleast mildly entertaining to write about. Don't hold your breath.

I'm making pasta with zuchinni and tomatoes in a cream sauce for dinner. Jealous much?

Quote of the day: "I'm sorry I must have been sleep punching" -Afton

No comments: